The Essential Components of CemAir™ Superior Lightweight Cellular Concrete
What sets CemAir™ apart from other types of concrete? Lightweight, fireproof and highly insulative, its properties include:
- High STC (Sound Transmission Class) capabilities, meaning it is effective at reducing noise levels within and through buildings.
- High FRL (Fire Resistance Level) capabilities to keep buildings and their occupants safe.
- Highest BAL (Bushfire Attack Level) compliant, which is an especially important precaution against the impact of bushfires for Australian buildings.
- High insulative capabilities, meaning the concrete has the ability to maintain a desired temperature without using energy to do so.
- Lightweight from 200kg/m³ — 1800kg/m³.
FrameCast™ is a manufacturing technology resulting in engineered structural and/or non-structural primary building elements. It is a composite of light gauge steel and/or timber framing encased in CemAir™ concrete.
- Underfloor insulation and stabilisation for unstable soil, high moisture soil, permafrost soils and preventative rising damp diaphragms
- Insulative floor topping for cold rooms and controlled environment applications under specified floor treatments
- Insulative roof topping for use under waterproof systems
- Bulk filling of pipe trenches, voids, construction voids, tunnels, pools, soil stabilisation, retaining systems and grouting where specific characteristics are required.
Want to know more about how CemAir™ lightweight cellular concrete can be made to work for you? Get in touch.