The Essential Components of CemAir™ Superior Lightweight Cellular Concrete
The essential components of CemAir™ are cement powder, water and a variety of additives.
Dependent on the required characteristics of the final product, these ingredients are blended to produce a slurry, then homogenised with cold-formed stabilised foam. Sand may be added to some mixes, as well as fibres added for micro reinforcing.
The final concrete product is well-suited for both civil uses and use in the construction industry.
As well as supplying the chemicals for the concrete, I design, develop and manufacture machinery and systems for the commercial production of CemAir™.
- Foam production from 50 litres/min — 2,000 litres/min
- Pumps to suit capacity requirements
- Full material handling systems
All systems and machinery are tailored to specific user requirements, from individual pieces of equipment to fully integrated systems.
- Bulk filling of pipe trenches, voids, construction voids, tunnels, pools, soil stabilisation, retaining systems and grouting where specific characteristics are required.
- Underfloor insulation and stabilisation for unstable soil, high moisture soil, permafrost soils and preventative rising damp diaphragms
- Insulative floor topping for cold rooms and controlled environment applications under specified floor treatments
- Insulative roof topping for use under waterproof systems
Contact us for the latest technology in concrete for the construction industry, fireproof and lightweight.